Digestive problems can be symptomatic of a number of common pediatric complaints including food sensitivities and allergies. Approaches to digestive wellness include dietary modification, food allergy identification and desensitization, herbal remedies, nutritional supplementation, immune support, high-quality probiotics, therapeutic massage and Shonishin. A holistic and individualized approach is essential for the health of our children’s digestive system as well as the health of their whole body.
“What can I do when my child has digestive problems?”
- Decrease sugary, sweet foods, greasy/fried foods, packaged, processed foods and raw, cold foods.
- Be sure your child balances rest, study and physical activities to reduce stress.
- Provide organic home cooked meals with plenty of vegetables, protein and good fats.
- Encourage your child to drink warm water, instead of cold.
- Give regular therapeutic Tuina massage, moxa treatments and herbal medicine at home.
Call Dr. Sally at 831-295-6327 for allergy testing and to receive an individualized program of health for your child. Learn what you can do now to make a difference.
For an individualized healing program for your child and info on Lunar treatments, call 831-295-6327. 320 River Street, Santa Cruz, California 95060